~Our medication charges are competitive and frequently lower than internet pharmacies. Call for quotes
Monday through Saturday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sundays: 12:00 Noon to 5:00 PM
*Please be advised that although we are open 7 days per week, we do not have a doctor on staff every day.*
Doctors see patients by appointment only
Email: Feltonvet@verizon.net (not checked daily)
Hello and Welcome!
Felton Veterinary Services is proud that we have been part of the Williamsburg, Greenpoint, and North Brooklyn communities since 1996.
Why should you entrust us with the care of your cat or dog, a beloved member of your family?
- Our staff is highly skilled, and experienced. Dr. Felton is a board certified veterinary practitioner. We all actively participate in continuing education opportunities, and strive to pass along the latest and the best to our clients and patients.
- Along with our compassion and expertise, we take the time necessary to tailor a diagnostic and therapeutic plan for you and your pet as individuals. Our regular office call is 30 minutes long, and for second opinions and emergencies we allow even more time. There is no assembly line or cookie cutter medicine practiced here.
- We donate our services to the BARC Shelter, to care for the many homeless pets they rescue. Part of every dollar you spend at Felton Veterinary Services goes toward the medical care of these strays.
- Through our work with BARC we have unique insight into the problems of the local stray population. We are experts when it comes to stray pets, and we are happy to be able to draw on this foundation when working with individuals who rescue a stray. We offer a stray pet discount to help out.
- We also offer a discount to clients who adopt pets from the BARC Shelter.
- Our shelter work keeps us on the cutting edge of preventive medicine. Managing a large, diverse, and constantly changing population of dogs and cats requires the best that modern medicine has to offer. We pass this knowledge on to our private clients and their pets so they may benefit from these sophisticated preventive medicine protocols.
- Helping the shelter pets get healthy and get good homes is its own reward. We enjoy that work, and this positive energy carries over to our work with private clients.
- We speak Spanish and Italian. If you need this service please be sure to arrange in advance since not all staff members are here every day. We are open 7 days a week for your convenience.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY PLEASE CONTACT THE ANIMAL MEDICAL CENTER AT 212-838-8100